January 22, 2011

Reviews and Tech Probs

Ok so now that I kinda have the hang of some of the features on this blog I am going to switch some things around a little bit. I can only edit and not add new posts to pages other than Home. So i am moving the challenge and rules to the tab marked The Challenge and putting book reviews and any updates here. I'm not super tech savvy so if anyone has tips please send them here! I will not pretend I know exactly what I'm doing here. I also need some ideas for a rating system like how to insert stars and such. I would like halos because I think that would be appropriate and cute.

Thanks for bearing with me. The challenge begins tomorrow! I will have the review for Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning but here as my first review since I was finishing it up before this challenge began. Thank you again!

No comments: