January 29, 2011

Thank You Voters!

I am so excited about how this challenge is going! I have 71 voters on my list so far and 201 books! You guys are amazing! I know 71 might not be much with all the millions of people on the internet, but honestly I never thought people would take an interest so i am very pleased. The more voters I have the more my reading options will mix and make it that much more fun.

Tomorrow I will post the next top 5 books on my list and read through as many of them as i can Once the top 5 are up on my blog, they freeze for that week so no matter if they change positions on the original list, I will still read them in the order they appear on the blog.

One thing I am concerned about is the book Dead in the Family, appears on my list before the other two books in the series that I haven't read yet. I don't know if I should list those two on my top 5 list in order to give a visual of the order I will read them in, or retain the original order of the list. I guess I will just have to see how it looks tomorrow. Any ideas or opinions are welcome, but i doubt more than one or two people are paying much attention to this blog.

Anyway, thank you voters for voting and for sharing the books you love with me!

1 comment:

DarkBeauty73 said...

I think you should read the sookie stackhouse series in order. either add them to the list or add them with the book Dead in the Family as 1 A, B, C. with c being Dead in the Family. Just my opinion of course.