February 12, 2011

Halfway To The Grave By Jeaniene Frost


Halfway To The Grave
By Jeaniene Frost
Series: Night Huntress
384 Pages
E Book
Published October 13th, 2009
Genre: Urban Fantasy, Paranormal Romance
Monster Focus: Vampires

I was so excited to start this series and a little concerned that I would be let down like I have been with some other paranormal romance books that have been recommended to me. After reading book one of Cat and Bones' story I have to say I am incredibly impressed!

This book packs a serious punch! I'm loving Bones, the sexy and calculating vampire master/ bounty hunter who recruits, well more like forces, Cat to help him take out some of his marks. Interesting take on the vampire mythology and how it creates Cat's unique situation. The story is seamless and often times steamy! Bones' character will remind you of Spike from Buffy in a very good way. With his British accent, witty banter, bad-boy good looks, and Billy Idol style you will remember why you loved Spike and find new reasons to love Bones even more.

I don't want to give too much away so I will cut this review short. All I can say is ever paranormal romance or urban fantasy lover needs to read this series!



No comments: