February 13, 2011

One Foot in the Grave By Jeaniene Frost


One Foot In The Grave
By Jeaniene Frost
Series: Night Huntress
384 Pages
E Book
Published April 1st, 2008
Genre: Paranormal Romance, Urban Fantasy
Monster Focus: Vampires

Ok, I know, I'm a bad girl. This book doesn't appear on the list until much later, but I couldn't help myself. I loved the first book so much that I had to pick up the second one. I just had to find out what happens!!! I will get back on track soon. I really need to finish the last Sookie book. What can I say? I'm addicted to Bones!

Four years after the events of Halfway to the Grave, Cat is still kicking ass, but now she's doing it for the government. Cat and Bones are back for another go and don't disappoint for a second. This second volume of the Night Huntress series is even better than the first and the infamous chapter 32 is just icing on the cake.

This series just keeps getting better and better. The character development is believable and the plot is smooth and seamless. Cat's loneliness at the beginning of the book is tangible and the relief once Bones reappears with leave you breathless.

The witty banter and hysterical one liners are still here and really set the tone for this series and its dynamic duo. I've said this before and I will say it again, every paranormal romance fan needs to read this series! Great read.

No comments: