June 11, 2011

What a Workout!

I recently bought this at Wal-mart for the weighted gloves to bump up my workout at the gym. I opened the box and tossed the DVD aside thinking, "I won't be needing this cheesy workout video." Boy was I wrong. After becoming frustrated with Dance Central for the Kinect for the 10th time, I decided to pop this puppy in and I was completely amazed. Leslie Sansone is peppy and giggly, but I actually never felt like punching her the whole 60 minutes. She is really upbeat and motivating, and her energy becomes infectious throughout the workout. The workout is 4-miles of walking in place, side-to-side, kicking, and punching. The best part about this workout is that it is completely doable for anybody. You can choose to do one, two, three, or all four miles and it comes with an extra lower body toning session. The weighted gloves bump up the whole thing leaving you feeling really satisfied and good about yourself at the end. I absolutely love it and so does my hubby (shhh... don't tell!).

No comments: