July 16, 2011

The Saturday Sizzle

Slow Hands
Leslie Kelly
Harlequin Blaze #402
Ebook Edition
220 Pages
Published June 1st, 2008
Genre: Contemporary Romance, Erotica
Rating: 4

When rich society girl Madeline Turner bid on hunky Jake Wallace, she never expected to make a connection too. What neither of them knows is that the auctioneers mixed up the identities of Jake and another eligible bachelor. This comedy of errors brings the sizzle in ample quantity.

I have never read a Harlequin Blaze title before and was a bit timid when I started. They kind of have a reputation for being something your grandma reads in secret. I have to say though I really enjoyed Slow Hands. The set up and the hilarious case of mistaken identity, or in this case occupation, makes this a bit more than just smutty goodness. I really came to care about the characters and wanted them to end up together. This had the perfect formula of cute + sizzle + story = fun read.

This one was a freebie on B&N.com and may still be. I would take advantage of that if I were you!

No comments: