October 21, 2011

WW Read-a-Thon Friday Wrap Up

I think it's about time for me to wrap it up for the day. I have to work early tomorrow morning so I need to get my booty into bed! I still plan to read, but I figured I would post about what I have accomplished today as of 10:00p.m. PST.
  • Finished reading Sundial by C.F. Fruzzetti (begun before RAT) 50 pages
  • Began Archangel's Consort by Nalini Singh
  • Reached page 140 of 352 of Archangel's Consort
  • Entered Title Sentence Challenge
Totals:
  • 190 pages
  • .25 books completed
  • 1 challenge entered
I did ok today, but I also had a busy day on the side. my hubby and I went to the pumpkin patch, got lost in the corn maze, and got us some sweet pumpkins! I also had to go get my group's tickets for Thunder From Down Under today! Woot woot! It's going to be amazing! Anyways, hope all my wicked readers had a great day! Don't forget you can find my twitter updates here @WickedlyBookish and if you are participating please use the hashtag #WWReadathon while tweeting! 

1 comment:

Kimberly @ Caffeinated Reviewer said...

I am still trying to read my last book from the WW read-a-thon, but stopped to follow your blog. Following on twitter too :) Would love if you followed mine:
http://kimbathecaffeinatedbookreviewer.blogspot.com/