February 21, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #5

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading where we book bloggers give you lovely readers a tantalizing taste of whatever it is we are reading right now. To play along:
  
•  Grab your current read
•  Open to a random page
•  Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•  BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•  Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week's teaser is:

Water of Life
Rhys Astason
Genre: Sci-fi, Romance

"Damn. He was even sexy when he was a jerk. Men sucked. And she needed a life."

This teaser made me laugh out loud. Review for Water of Life coming this Monday.

10 comments:

SimplyMe said...

That's funny! Great teaser this week! I haven't heard of this book, but sounds good! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by.

Book Addict

Unabridged Bookshelf said...

AWESOME Teaser!! Made me laugh! Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

Mag @ Geek Chic said...

haha, hilarious teaser! :)

My Teasers

Mandy IReadIndie said...

that is a good teaser. will have to check that book out!

Cherie Reich said...

Great teaser! Great cover art too.

Thanks for dropping by!

Melissa Haggerty said...

Haha! I love this teaser. I'll have to check this book out.

Vicki said...

Great choice for a teaser!

Allison said...

Good teaser, but doesn't sound like my type of sci-fi. Thanks for dropping by!

Allison (Geek Banter)

Golden Eagle said...

That is a funny teaser!

Thanks for coming by my blog. :)

The Book Faerie said...

Haha! Awesome teaser :D