March 20, 2012

Teaser Tuesday #9

Teaser Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted over at Should Be Reading where we book bloggers give you lovely readers a tantalizing taste of whatever it is we are reading right now. To play along:
  
•  Grab your current read
•  Open to a random page
•  Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
•  BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
•  Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!



This week's teaser is:

White Witch
Trish Milburn
Genre: Young Adult, Paranormal 
"My breathing, my blood flow, all my motor functions just stop as I concentrate on the feel of his fingertips on my skin, the heat of him so close. He certainly isn't acting like he knows I'm a witch."
  pg. 53

This one is starting out a bit rough, but is slowly growing on me. It has almost too much of the silly teen insta-love, at lease on the main character Jax's part. I'm not sure yet how I feel about this book, I just hope it picks up soon.

What's your teaser this week? 
 

1 comment:

Cherie Reich said...

It looks like a good book (just judging off the cover), and I love the teaser. Hope it picks up for you.

Here's my TT.