June 21, 2012

Thursday's Dirty Little Secret #23

My favorite meme of the week! Dirty Little Secret is hosted by the lovely ladies of Under the Covers. This awesome meme challenges book bloggers to share a new dirty little secret each week.

To participate in the meme all you need to do is:

1. Be a follower of Under the Covers.
2. Create a post in your blog taking the meme image (code above) and copy instructions.
3. Answer the question we propose! This can be done in any way you like, post a video, write a post etc.
4. Then add your link at Under the Covers

Non-bloggers, leave your answer in the comments! 

This week's question is:
What book would you recommend to to heat up your summer! 

Sure the cover leaves a lot to be desired, but the contents will satisfy your urges for the ultimate alpha male. This was my first Kristen Ashely read and may I say I will definitely be coming back for more! Sure Knight is super dominant and maybe a tad bit crazy, but honestly I was totally down. This first volume in the Unfinished Hero series has some of the hottest sex scenes I have ever read and left me wanting more, more, more! I have a full review to come, but I think this is the perfect place for me to give a shout out to this exceptional erotic novel.


So, what's your dirty little secret?

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I haven't heard of this one... and yeah, that cover definitely leaves a lot to think about... Alpha males *swoons* adding this one to my TBR list. and looking forward to your review :)


My DLS

Ana♥ Beach Bum Reads

Ning said...

oh wow haven't heard this one. Why couldn't they do something for the cover? *sigh* it's not fair to the ultra dominant male inside!

My DLS

Ning @ Reading by Kindle Fire

Bark At The Ghouls said...

LOL, what is up with that cover? I would've never guessed a steamy read was inside. Thanks for the recommendation.

C.S. Maxwell said...

Guess I will be adding Unfinished Hero and Knight. I've heard great things about Ashley, and cannot put off buying her books any longer,lol.
Here is my rec:
http://csmaxwell.blogspot.com/2012/06/dirty-little-secret_21.html?showComment=1340301529831#c2050274015614522938

Francesca said...

Suz adores Kristen Ashley!!!!! I think I need to read this too then!

Ann

Anna (herding cats-burning soup) said...

Oh he sounds delicious! Damn shame being stuck with a cover like that.


Anna@ herding cats & burning soup

JoLee @ Wickedly Delicious Book Blog said...

Great choice. Love Kristen Ashley Alpha male heroes. Her heroes and books are addicting. I have so many fav I can't pick just one. I still have yet to read this one. Have a nice weekend.

My DLS